We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and energetic Executive Assistant to join our team. If you want to work for a successful and growing organisation and have a passion for helping others, we want you!
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a 'grow our own' philosophy, invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
Ryman hold a strong commitment towards our people. We offer a fun, vibrant and supportive workplace including free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more!
What will you do?
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and energetic Executive Assistant to join our team on a fixed-term basis for 12 months covering maternity leave. In this fast-paced and varied role, you will provide executive support to our Chief Development Officer. The key aspects of this role are:
• Diary management
• Taking minutes of meetings, preparing agendas and presentations
• Arranging and coordinating meetings and events
• Managing phone calls and emails
• Preparing reports and updating internal databases
• Liaising with internal and external contacts
• Managing and maintaining schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
• Providing general administrative support
• You will have previous experience in an Executive Assistant role
• You will be flexible, helpful, proactive with a mature approach
• You will have the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
• You will have the ability to anticipate the needs of your Manager
• High level of organisation and time management skills
• Ability to work with discretion, professionalism and tact at all times
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong focus on attention to detail
• Have a passion for providing exceptional customer service
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…