Are you skilled at building relationships and influencing people? Ryman Healthcare has an opportunity for you to join our team as an Advisor!
• Varied and interesting work across Healthcare, Construction and Corporate sectors
• Work for an organisation committed to investing in developing our people
• An important role in one of NZ's most successful and fastest growing companies
At Ryman we do it safely or not at all. Everything we do has to be "good enough for mum and dad while being safe enough for our sons and daughters." These values together with commitment to building the very best home for our residents is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
Ryman hold a strong commitment towards our people with the belief that kindness should be at the heart of everything we do! Our work at Ryman is varied - no day is the same, and as we continue to grow across NZ and Australia there will always be opportunities to train, develop and progress as getting better never stops.
What will you do?
We have a unique opportunity to join the team as a Health and Safety Advisor, working out of our Christchurch office. The role will require regular travel around New Zealand, helping our construction site-based teams, with all Health and Safety matters. The key focus will be providing support, assistance and advice on all general H&S matters, with a risk-based approach, to our construction teams and contractors. Reporting directly to the Construction Health and Safety Manager, you'll work alongside the office-based Health and Safety team, assisting with the development and implementation of health and safety systems, processes and polices.
What's in it for you?
Our work at Ryman is varied - no day is the same, and as we continue to grow across NZ and Australia opportunities for career development are increasingly abundant. Working at Ryman has great benefits. As part of the team you will:
• Have a strong support network with constant communication and collaboration
• Opportunities to advance personal development and training
• Experience all areas of construction, across multiple large scale, varied construction sites
• Work in a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
• Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
• Opportunity to join one of NZ's most successful and fastest growing companies
Who are you?
• You are a driven self-motivated person who is passionate about helping people and building solid working relationships, with strong communication skills.
• You are pragmatic and good at providing practical solutions
• You have a 'can-do' attitude with the ability to positively influence those around you
• You have strong knowledge of risk and good understanding of risk management and assessments
• You are consistently professional, mature and have a positive approach to work
• The ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and find solutions is second nature to you
• You have proven experience with H&S systems
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to safety and kindness, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
|Closes on||08 Dec 2019 15:55|
|Work type(s)||Permanent full-time|
|More details (document)|
Share this job