Use your experience, kindness and positive attitude to deliver nursing and care that is good enough for mum and dad at Jean Sandel Retirement Village in New Plymouth
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Rewarding hands on leadership role
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
At Ryman everything we do has to be good enough for mum and dad. This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
When nurses join Ryman they find a team of people who work hard for our residents, and their families, and care about the work that they do. They also recognise that kindness, passion and a dedication to developing our people, are all fundamental to the way we work.
About the Role
A Ryman Unit Coordinator's work is varied, meaningful and challenging. Based at our beautiful village, Jean Sandel Retirement Village in New Plymouth, you will use innovative technology - including our own purpose-built care app - and all your nursing and people skills to:
- Effectively manage the Hospital unit and ensure compassionate and excellent quality care is provided to all residents
- Lead, develop and grow a strong team of happy, kind, trained and highly motivated staff
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation is completed
- Support the clinical manager
We have a Full-time role available working Sunday to Wednesday 0800-1630.
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably in aged care
- Previous leadership experience with the ability to lead, share knowledge and motivate your team
- Drive and passion to deliver first class care to our residents
- Concise documentation skills
Benefits of working at Ryman Healthcare
Working at Ryman has benefits beyond providing the best care to our residents. As part of the team you will:
- Work in a fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Have certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- Enjoy a great resident-to-staff ratio, allowing for more personalised care
- Get extensive career progression opportunities to leadership positions
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Access scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Get education, long service and wellness leave on top of standard leave
- Get opportunities to work in both Australia and New Zealand
- Receive free designer uniform
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
- Have a full orientation and induction
- Work in a secure building with 24-hour management support
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose that are committed to safety, kindness and developing our people we would love to hear from you.